Silverdale Autoworks Monthly Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
‘LIKE’ SILVERDALE AUTOWORKS ON FACEBOOK FOR AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: Silverdale Autoworks Monthly Giveaway is open only to residents of Kitsap County and surrounding areas in Washington State. Employees of Silverdale Autoworks as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Void in CO, Quebec, and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Silverdale Autoworks, 3342 NW Byron Street, Silverdale, WA 98383, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Monthly Giveaway begins on the first of every month at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on the 20th of that same month at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.silverdaleautoworks.com/giveaway/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including a valid home address, email address and phone number. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) per promotion by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on the 25th of each month. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone on the Following Month’s SAW Times Article. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days after being notified, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $50 USD Gift Certificate
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is solely for Silverdale Autoworks, and will not be sent to a third party.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers
Switch to our mobile site