Heating, Wipers & Lights
- Our technicians will make sure your heater, defroster and wipers are working properly.
- We’ll inspect all exterior and interior lights are in working order, and also check your horn.
Tires & Brakes
- Remove all wheels and inspect your brakes, brake hoses, emergency brake, tire condition and pressures, including the spare. The tires and braking system is the vehicle’s MOST important safety item.
- Rotate tires. It is recommended to rotate your tires every 6,000 miles or every other oil service. Tire rotation is very important safety service that will increase tire life and save you money!
Oil & Filter Service
- Service price Includes up to 5 quarts of conventional oil & premium oil filter. Lubricate chassis if applicable. – Recommended service intervals – Conventional- 3,000 miles/ Synthetic- 6,000 miles.
- Inspection of your air, fuel and transmission filters to ensure they are debris free and working properly.
Battery Life Test & Starting & Charging System Test
- Using state-of-the-art equipment, we analyze your battery, starting & charging system. We will determine how much actual life is left for your battery.
- An under vehicle inspection will take place – inspecting the suspension, steering & exhaust system.
- Inspection of belts, hoses and all fluids, as well as topping off any fluids that are necessary.
- Will pressure test the cooling system, inspect coolant levels and conditions to make sure you won’t overheat and to ensure your system is running properly.
Offer expires 05/31/2018. (360) 692-5201
*Special with Synthetic Oil & Diesels starting at $95.95. Taxes and Enviro fees extra. Present coupon at time of Service Write-up. Most Cars, Light Trucks & SUV’s. Not to be combined with any other Coupon or Bonus Bucks. One coupon per vehicle. Valid through 5/31/2018 Learn about our Stress Free Financing!