We are Open!
Silverdale Autoworks Is Open and operating at full capacity for our great Kitsap Communities.
As our communities continue to respond and react, we felt that it was important to assure our clients that Silverdale Autoworks is closely monitoring the Corona virus and is taking precautions to protect our employees and clients to provide a safe and healthy environment.
We have sanitized our shop and restrooms and will sanitize any touch points we may encounter on a client’s vehicle: keys, steering wheels, switches, controls and handles.
We Have Several Options to Fit your Needs
1. Vehicle Drop Off
Drop Off and Pick Up as usual in our Sanitized Customer Lobby
2. Key Drop
Secure vehicle key drop 24/7. Fill out Vehicle Drop Off Form HERE or inside Key Drop next to entrance. Give us a call during business hours when vehicle is dropped.
3. Complementary Vehicle Pick Up & Delivery
Schedule your vehicle for Repair/Service & we will pick up your vehicle. No need to come inside. When finished, we will deliver to you! (restrictions apply)
For those of you that would like a “No Contact” experience, please follow the steps below:
- Request an Appointment online HERE
- We will contact you to confirm the appointment and clarify the scope of work requested.
- Fill out a Vehicle Drop Off Form HERE, they are also located at either entrance of our facility in our After Hours Drop Box
- Park your vehicle at the Front Of The Building.
- Leave keys in our After Hours Drop Off box located next to the front and rear entrance of the building.
- Inform Us your vehicle has been dropped so we are aware your vehicle is here**
- One of our Service Advisors will contact you for approval of work.
- After service, your vehicle will be disinfected and parked at the Front of the Building for return.
- Payment will be accepted via phone.
We apologize for the inconveniences, but we feel these steps are paramount to help reduce spread of the virus. Your service advisor will work with you to set up the best possible option for us to service your vehicle.
Bob Ling and the entire Silverdale Autoworks Family