A career with Silverdale Autoworks is more than just a job. You will be with a team of professionals that value integrity, have a great work ethic and understand the value of great customer service.
Your new opportunity with Silverdale Autoworks starts with a brand new, clean, well lit comfortable facility designed for the utmost efficiency for our Technicians and Service Advisors while being an inviting & comfortable space for our Customers as well.
Technicians will appreciate having:
- A clean, well-organized work area & shop with all the special tools you need to perform your job correctly & efficiently
- Professional Service Advisors that can ethically sell whats needed
- Several information systems (Alldata, Mitchell Pro Demand, Motologic & Identifix) to get the info you need
- Live Tech Support sites when you need it
- Each Tech has their own computer & phone to save time
- Electronic Vehicle inspections W/Tablets or computer.
- Professional scan tools (Autologic, Snap On Zeus, Farsight/Autologic Tablet, E-Scan & VCDS
- 2 Pico Scopes with all of the extras on seperate diagnostic carts
- Well stocked parts room, no waiting for parts
- Rotary InGround Lifts for easy access to all vehicle systems
- The latest Hunter Alignment system with Quick Check and flush mount Hunter scissor lift W/Auto turnplates & LED’s and a 50″ monitor for easy visibility for quick, accurate alignments
- Latest Hunter tire machine and Smart Weight balancer
- We are always interested in getting to know qualified automotive professionals. If you feel you are qualified for any positions in our company, please email us your resume.
We’re always accepting applications You value integrity, have a good work ethic and understand the needed appreciation of customer service for the following positions:
- ASE Master Automotive Service Technicians
- Service Advisors
- Shop Porter, Shuttle Driver, etc.