April is National Car Care Month and it is the perfect time to make sure your vehicle is operating safely and dependably for essential trips during this trying time. Automotive repair is considered essential and Silverdale Autoworks repains Open to service the Kitsap Peninsula region. With many people finding they have extra time on their hands, this is the perfect time to get maintenance or recommended services completed that have been put off.
We have put policies in place to ensure limited or no personal contact, allowing you to drop off and pick up your vehicle safely and at your convenience. We suggest you have the following maintenance items inspected, which will help keep you on the road so you can run important errands and arrive safely to your destinations:
Tires & Brakes
- Remove all wheels and inspect your brakes, brake hoses, emergency brake, tire condition and pressures, including the spare. The tires and braking system is the vehicle’s MOST important safety item.
- Rotate tires. It is recommended to rotate your tires every 6,000 miles or every other oil service. Tire rotation is very important safety service that will increase tire life and save you money!
Battery Life Test & Starting & Charging System Test
- Using state-of-the-art equipment, we analyze your battery, starting & charging system. We will determine how much actual life is left for your battery.
- An under vehicle inspection will take place – inspecting the suspension, steering & exhaust system.
- Inspection of belts, hoses and all fluids, as well as topping off any fluids that are necessary.
- Will pressure test the cooling system, inspect coolant levels and conditions to make sure you won’t overheat and to ensure your system is running properly.
Heating, Wipers & Lights
- Our technicians will make sure your heater, defroster and wipers are working properly.
- We’ll inspect all exterior and interior lights are in working order, and also check your horn.
For a limited time only. Exclusions Apply.
Show this post/email at checkout to receive the discount.
We appreciate your trust in us and will continue to do what it takes to make certain that your vehicle is ready to go when you are. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (360) 692-5201.
Thank you for your trust and stay safe!
Bob Ling and the Silverdale Autoworks Crew